Dear friends, vajra brothers & sisters!
You are welcome to join us for Sunday meditation trip to lake Chabot.
Goal of this event is to create stronger friendship between members of Dzogchen Community, to welcome some new people & of cause to practice meditation.
In our program:
• 1 hour hike. We will walk 30 min down from the parking lot and at the end of the event 30 min back to the cars.
• A few sessions of meditation
• Picnic & communication
Topics for our discussion and practice of meditation
• Position of the body
• Calm state
• One pointed concentration
• Emptiness and movement
• Concentration on external objects
• Concentration on internal objects
• Non-dual state of the mind
• Nature of the mind.
This event is open for public. Nevertheless, please no kids. We will need quite environment to practice meditation.
Preliminary registration is nesessary by phone 510-974-6733 Ruslan
What to bring:
• Cushion for meditation or yoga mat to set on the ground.
• Your preferred food and drink.
• Hat, sunblock, insect repellent
See you at Dondrubling on Sunday, August 6 at 11 AM. At 11:15 we will depart by 2-3 cars to the quite place near lake Chabot.
Address of Dondrubling: 2748 #D Adeline Street
Berkeley, CA 94703
We plan to bring you to the event place from Dondrubling and bring you back at 5 or 6 PM.
If you decide to go there by your own car please use this parking lot:
and than walk down towards the lake. Here is precise place where we will practice meditation:
Event is free! See you there!